Re: policy violation and bug reports.

Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Look at this:
>>
>> The core file is installed in /var/lib/lambdamoo/core.dist
>>
>> In the postinst, if /var/lib/lambdamoo/core does not exist, copy
>> /var/lib/lambdamoo/core.dist to /var/lib/lambdamoo/core. In any
>> case, echo '' > /var/lib/lambdamoo/core.dist.
>>
>> If there are any upgrades, the postinst can ask to change it.

Joey> This still leaves us with a strangly empty
Joey> /var/lib/lambdamoo/core.dist, which is ugly and confusing (and I
Joey> also think that deleting the file is also ugly and confusing, so
Joey> I see no way that isn't if we follow this method).

	Oh, I don't know. If the postinst deletes
 /var/lib/lambdamoo/core.dist, who'd be the wiser?

	manoj

 Date: 26 Jun 90 18:02:43 GMT From: bill@ksr.com (Bill Mann)
 $_="another Just hacker $]".`ps
 c$$`;@_=split;print"@_[1,0,$#_,11,13,2],\n";