Re: DRAFT: Fixing the architecture query options of dpkg.

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Such a blatant violation of policy was not what I expected
>  from someone who is trying to be DPL. If you do indeed do so, that
>  package shall immediately draw a bug report.

Relax, I never said I would upload that package to Debian. I have lots
of packages that never leave my computer since they are only usefull to
me. A lot of them probably violate policy in lots of ways since they
modify conffiles, move stuff around, work in /usr/local, etc. Some don't
even have a clean target in debian/rules.

The simple reason d'existance of these package is to configure my
systems to my personal taste easily. With them it takes me only seconds
to configure a new system and have everything exactly the way I like.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl