Re: DRAFT: Fixing the architecture query options of dpkg.

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>	There are too many places where people have made the implicit
> assumption about doing things like make -f debian/rules -n binary
> for this to be changed without good reason, don't you think?

I could interpret this in multiple ways :). Do we really want to enforce
how package internals are working? It is indeed very easy if you want
to do things like make a NMU (for an example of a package that is build
so weird a couple of people refuses to make a NMU see wn).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl