Re: [lack of] Public apology to Joseph Carter

Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:

>  PSG> How about apologising for subjecting the test of us to them?
>
> Nope.  Sorry (for not apologizing for ``subjecting'' you to them).
>
> BTW, I find it somewhat laughable for you to righteously claim that
> you didn't want to see what I wrote.

righteously claim?

>  PSG> I'm polite to everyone.
>
> Publically criticising how I speak isn't being very polite.

Sure it is.  It's possible to criticise _and_ be polite about it
at the same time.

> Such a filter also clearly states the heart of the issue: your taking
> offense is *your* problem, not mine.

Wrong, this list (and other Debian lists) will only work if
people read them.  Your posts discourage people from staying
subscribed.

Same for the Debian project as a whole.  I will drop it like a
hot potato (no pun intended) as soon as too many people like you
cease to make it fun.

> If you are a parent, and are being offended on behalf of your
> children, I'd chastise you for not teaching them how to cope in
> today's four-letter-word society.

As a parent, I won't accept anything you have to say about how
I raise my child.

Peter Galbraith <psg@debian.org>