Re: Data section (#38902)

> Just one question, however: Should we keep the same sections? Data will
> surely have a different repartition of contains than main and maybe will
> should think about the way we'll place things before they get too big
> to move around.
Probably... I just don't want to make it part of the policy/proposal.
Regulations should be as minimal as possible.  We now have a data section
(or will soon have) let the ftp people set it up as they see fit within the
confinds of the proposal.  Let them decide how data needs to be broken down
inside...