Re: Technical Committee discusions (was: Re: /usr/doc transition and other things)

Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

 Wichert> Mkay. This means that right now only you and Dale voted,
 Wichert> right? How long has the vote been in progress?

        I voted on the same day as the others, but only Raul seems to
 have seen it ;-(

        manoj
--
 I can't seem to bring myself to say, "Well, I guess I'll be toddling
 along." It isn't that I can't toddle.  It's that I can't guess I'll