Re: consensus on debug (-g) policy

Hi,
>>"Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:

 Anthony> Perhaps this should be included in the
 Anthony> upgrading-checklist.text? (ie "to conform to this change, if
 Anthony> you use debhelper, just check you do dh_strip instead of
 Anthony> install -s, and ideally make the -g's optional;
 Anthony> otherwise...)

        even though not technically part of policy, it is associated
 with it, and I would like to keep all the policy docs helper package
 nuetral.

        I am quite sure Joey Hess is going to do a bang up job
 documenting his package as he usually does, and this little blurb is
 not eeded. I also would find singling out one helper package out of
 all the ones that asre out there distasteful.

        manoj
--
 "You can't have filenames longer than 14 chars.  You can't even think
 about them!" --Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution