Re: Policy about policy

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 04:02:30PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> You asked ``How should we change -policy to conform to the constitution?''
> We said ``We shouldn't.'' and gave reasons. How do you want this to be
> more specific?

That's not really what I asked, and that's not how I interpreted the
answers.

However, since people are obviously worried about what my plans are:

I do not plan on making any proposal to change either the constitution
or the proposal document at this time [I may change my mind if it seems
that most of the policy group thinks that such a change is necessary,
but I don't see that happening any time soon].

--
Raul