Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [001201 22:07]:
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 10:50:03PM -0800, Seth Arnold wrote:
> > Make the GPL show up in ftp motd and perhaps even the web server
> > (headers?)
>
> I sincerely hope you aren't implying that the _complete_ copy of GPL (or,
> for that matter, any other common license) is sent on every connection...

Indeed, that is what I am suggesting. It is either the GPL when people
connect or we 't have to deal with it in our package system, OS,
packages, etc.

<shrug>

Ok, so I'm not hearing much support here. :)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''