Policy 3.8.0.0 Wednesday (June 4th)

I've gone through all the unclassified bugs and classified them, and I
think we're ready for a new release.  There's still some stuff in motion,
but there's always going to be stuff in motion, and a lot of changes are
languishing in Git and should be kicked out the door.

Accordingly, I plan on uploading Policy 3.8.0.0 on Wednesday, June 4th,
unless there are any objections.  If there's anything that absolutely has
to get into this release, please raise it now.