Re: debian/copyright and Files-Within-Files

Hi everyone:

Hm, so I've come across another small issue. Most tarballs have a
directory inside with the same name (to prevent exploding tarballs),
which gets a bit extraneous to type:

Files: t/eg/AFS-2.4.0.tar.gz/AFS-2.4.0/src/ppport.h

It's also slightly different from directories -- t/eg/AFS-2.4.0.tar.gz
versus t/eg/AFS-2.4.0.tar.gz/* (similar to debian/*) -- for the
default * copyright within the tarball, I currently just have a
copyright on the file itself, and the special copyrights for the files
inside the tarball.

Also, maybe the second part (AFS-2.4.0) could be implied? Of course,
this would break in the case where the tarball doesn't contain a
single directory with the same name as the tarball...

Cheers,

Jonathan