Re:International logistics

Hi there,

 Good day! Glad to get your contact on the yellow page and knew that you have business in China.

 I am Mike, your transport consultant from China, And I am professional in the chemical shipping field both air and sea. I can provide you efficient transport solutions according to your cargo info.

 What I can do:

 1.We have professional teams to operating sensitive goods free shipping.(the batteries, the powder, hazardous, liquid chemicals, e-cigarettes etc)

 2.Sea/Air Import and Export

 3.Door to door service

 4.Vendor Management

 5.Customs Declaration

 6.Trucking

 7.Warehousing

 8.Consolidation, plus much more

 Should you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

 Wish you big business boom!!
 Mike

 Thanks & Best regards

 Jingwei International Logistics Co., Ltd.

 Tel: +86-755-29539830/29027019  Fax: +86-755-29126781

 Skype: jwsales56   Tel:+86-13410772607

 QQ:2069607195