Re: initscripts: modes of execution for services

Hello,

On Thu 21 Feb 2019 at 05:55PM +00, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:

> I support your proposal, but would not definitely volonteer to drive
> this initiative to get included into Policy. Either way, reassigning to
> debian-policy.

We would want to see this implemented in the archive before
standardising it in Policy.  Please consider reassigning the bug back to
the package in which it might be implemented, unless you have some
reason why the Policy change absolutely has to happen first.

--
Sean Whitton