Re: Kernel 2.2.14

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000, Kevin Puetz <puetzk@iastate.edu> wrote:

>ii  quik           2.0-2          Bootloader for PowerMac or CHRP systems
>
>It's the latest that I find packaged for debian, if it's out-of-date please
>point me to the correct source.

The latest quik can be fetched from:

<ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/quik/quik-2.0-0c.ppc.rpm>
<ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/quik/quik-2.0-0c.src.rpm>

These are the packages maintained by Cort, so I think they support recent
kernels.

I beleive the debian archive should be updated. Note that those versions
may still have the partition number bug in the "quik" tool itself, I
think the .deb contains a fix for that but I'm not sure, I don't have my
debian machine with me now.