Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Nelson Abramson wrote:

> Okay, well, it gives me the same error.  When I run it by itself, it
> spits out "Arch ist: powerppc/mac", but I couldn't tell you if there
> was an extra space at the end.  But when I stick it in
> console-data.config, it just gives me the same error... When it prints
> out the error, it doesn't look like there is more than one space
> between "powerpc/mac" and the next word....

echo "(`thescript`)"

will show you the exact output of thescript between the
parens.  Presumably this include a newline, however. If that's the case do
"thescript >outfile", then vi the outfile and do ":set list", that puts a
$ at the end of the line, e.g. "Arch ist: powerppc/mac $" means there's a
space in there. ":q!" will quit vi without saving, just in case you don't
normally use vi.

ciao,

der.hans

--