Can the new ext2 fs be accessed from MacOS?

   I installed Debian PowerPC while enabling the new ext2 features (the ones
that work only with 2.2.x kernels) in the installer. It seems to make
things faster, especially when booting but has a big drawback: I can't
access my Linux partitions with LinuxDisks anymore! No one seems to
be developping LinuxDisks at this point so I assume this problem
will never be fixed. Is there another way I can mount my
new ext2 partitions from Mac OS? Thanks,

            Renaud