Re: Can't compile MOL 0.9.41 on Debian PowerPC

>Renaud> Thanks for the help. It looks like I might be condemned to
>alienating
>Renaud> the MOL RPM and hope for the best... Ciao,
>
>That's the path that I went and MOL works fine.
>
>jas.

Anyone here have MOL running on a 603e based machine,
like a starmax?

I have downloaded the latest MOL, got the recommended
kernel, patched it, but it still won't run.

A suggested molrc file for a mac with the hfs partition
on /dev/hda5 running 7.6.1 would be appreciated.

I looked at the samples and I'm stuck. Might the problem
be with the rom on the machine?

Thanks for any comments!

Phil