Re: pppconfig ppc bug

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 10:23:45PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> I have a bug report that claims that pppconfig crashes when writing out its
> files on a ppc running potato,"consuming all system resources".  I can't
> reproduce it either on Intel or on ppc.  Has anyone else seen this?  Has
> anyone run pppconfig 2.0.5 on ppc without problems?

have not seen anything like that.. only problem i have is that
deleting a configuration does not delete it, rather it renames it
foo.bak and if you delete it again it becomes foo.bak.bak and
foo.bak.bak.bak and so on...  rm works fine to delete configurations
though :)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/