Re: Rs6k remote boot

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Guido Bolognesi wrote:

> Q: How can I make the machine remote boot by tftp?
> Better: is it possible? :)

What firmware do IBM's use?  I thought they had their own implementation
of OF.  If so, tftp boot is easy.

> If I can have it tftp-booting, I can try to install all
> the stuff @ http://master.debian.org/~porter/

I sure would love an IBM tester.  I don't know if the kernel I've built
has sufficient support for what iss on the IBM iron...but I can add it
real quick if I get feedback.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com