Re: Problems with Debian-based minimal rootfs

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 08:05:38PM -0700, Matt Porter wrote:
> My guess would be that the NSS modules aren't on your rootfs.
> Particularly /lib/libnss_files* and /etc/nsswitch.conf.

That was it!  I just had to modify nsswitch.conf to use only files after
copying everything over.  I have to say the necessary libraries are
quickly becoming quite a bit of Bloatware(tm). :)

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com