Re: USB PC card support

jes@ncgr.org said:
> I own a MacAlly USB PC card for my PowerBook G3. Any hopes that this
> will be supported under linux-ppc?

> jas.

I have a Belkin card that works, so there's hope. Do hou know what chipset it
uses, and if it's OHCI or UHCI?

Moust likely, if you use an iMac kernel (or other kernel with USB compiled in)
it will be detected and work (that's what happened here). Good luck - if
you're going to build from source, I've found rsync -azv
samba.anu.edu.au::linux-pmac-stable to have the most solid USB support.