Re: Building Kerberos

Kevin Puetz wrote:

> hazelsct@mit.edu said:
> > Nothing fancy at all, just some fixes to configure.in et al because
> > ndbm.h is in /usr/include/db1 on Debian.  The patch is very
> > debian-specific (or glibc2-specific?), and should probably be made
> > more generic so it looks first in the default include path and then in
> > /usr/include/db1, before sending it upstream to KTH.
>
> It would also be nice if these packages could be updated to the latest
> upstream (0.10.1). I submitted this, but the BTS seems to have eaten it - I
> can get to it by #52178 but I haven't heard a reply and it's not showing up in
> the package's page. Oh well, that I certainly can't do as a US citizen...

Ah, but the maintainer is in the US, and possibly a US citizen!
(gsstark@mit.edu)

Zeen,

           Adam Powell                    http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/
           Thomas B. King Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering
           77 Massachusetts Ave. Rm. 4-117        Phone (617) 452-2086
           Cambridge, MA 02139 USA                  Fax (617) 253-5418