Re: Congrat to Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org>

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I beg your PARDON?

Why do you sound so offended?  I just asked for more information.

> First of all, that script contained intel assembly.  Second of all,
> crack does NOT run ssh and never has.

What's so hard about shuffling the egg around for PPC assembly?
All it takes is a copy of the binary, GCC and your favorite hex editor.
It was my mistake that I thought crack.linuxppc.org ran SSH.  I had
telnetted to port 22 of the wrong machine.  Both linuxppc.org (A record
169.207.161.4) and www.linuxppc.org both run SSH 1.2.27 on port 22.

I would still like to know where I could find more information on
the crack.  Perhaps you could offer something other than resentment?

--
Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@io.nu)