Re: xforms

The complete lack of an autobuilder for it until recently, and the
complete lack of an autobuilder handling non-free EVER?

I've actually got xforms sitting on my hard drive built, in a queue of
things to check, sign, and upload this week.

I'll be posting a message to debian-powerpc about this in a day or so.