Re: Are there any Y2K problems in Potato?

Previously C.M. Connelly wrote:
> So my real question is ``Which potato packages *might* contain Y2K
> problems, don't have any stability problems, and *should* be
> updated?''

I don't have an exact list here, but generally make sure that you have
the latest versions of all packages that have been updated in the slink
pointreleases, as well as tetex-bin and nethack.

None of the updates is fatal and shouldn't be a problem for a server
that hasn't been touched in a while.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |