xfig: recompile and tester needed

[I'm not subscribed to debian-powerpc, so please send me a Cc: of all answers]

I received some bug reports (#48113) that the PowerPC version of xfig
1:3.2.2-13 segfaults immediately after starting it.

I upgraded the i386 package of xfig go 1:3.2.3-beta-1-3.  Now I'm
looking for a Debian developer with a PowerPC, who is able to compile
this version on PowerPC, test whether this works correct and upload
it, so I could close the above bug report...

Thanks for your help.

Ciao

        Roland

--