Re: Lombard status update

I wrote:
 > 	problems abound in accelerated mode.  It's the most hosed
 > 	excuse for an X server I've ever seen.

Hmm, this was much harsher than I meant to be.  Shouldn't post past
2am.  I should say that accelerated mode is quite usable..  just
quirky at times.

For the record, I just noticed that the redraw problem (e.g. with
wmaker animations or other transient windows) seems to be sporadic.
I'm getting some intermittent line drawing errors, but at this moment,
redraw isn't a problem.  No clue as to why.

-- John