Re: Vodoo 2/3 (& other video questions)

Thanks for the info, a few more questions...

> As for general Xfree4.0/DRI support, best is to get matrox/tnt2 based
> boards,
> but rage128 board seems to be supported also.

How is macos support for the matrox/tnt2 boards? the ATI 128 setups seem a
little pricey (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places), and I
would of course like to get this as cheap as possible :-). The Voodoo
2 I've found is only $50 - but maybe the extra money would be worth it.

Grr... it's hard to find a card that will work nicely in 3 OS'es (MacOS,
Linux/PPC, Windows in Virtual PC - which has special hooks for the
passthru voodo cards that let emulated PC games use them directly). I may
have to settle for scuppering Windows, but I was hoping to get 3dfx
working in Linux and get all three behaving.