Re: New Quik available

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 03:31:07PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Okay, removed it, now I get:
>
> Second-stage QUIK loader
>
> Fatal error: Unable to open filesystem
>
> Unable to load /etc/quik.conf
> boot:
>
> So, with -N it loads quik.conf, prints the "Booting..." message, tries to boot
> from label "linux", but can't find the image.  (I X-copied and pasted the
> filename from quik.conf and listed, to make sure it was accurate; the file is
> there.)
>
> Without -N it doesn't even load quik.conf. :-(

Oh, I misunderstood you, I see.  Hmm.

You can specify partitions and filenames on the boot line (like
8/vmlinux).  Does that work?  Is the thing being pointed to a symbolic
link?  As I remember your comments about automounting a zip to boot
from, I suspect it just doesn't know where your kernel is.

Dan