Re: 7200 installation - floppy

Unfortunately if you start at the Debian Web site
http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/docu
and selected either "Debian/PowerPC Installation-Tips" or
"Debian/PowerPC Installations-Documentation"
you get this encouraging response:
"The requested URL /releases/potato/powerpc/install was not found on this
server."

>we already installed Debian on a 7200 and wrote a Web page about it.

Thank You Stephanie!
It's so nice to know we don't have to re-invent the wheel.
Would you mind posting the location of your working web page?

thanks ---Layne

ps
I was referring to a stand alone set of Debian installation disks.
Not load a macOS, boot a macOS, have a macApp steal OpenFirmware deficient
info and then bounce into linux.
I'm excitedly waiting to see if your webpage covers independent booting.