Re: Swiss/French KBD Keymaps

In fact, I'm looking this keymaps for a PwerPC Keyboard ADB, plug on
PowerMac 7500/7600.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Benoit

___
            Benoit MARCHAL
            Ingenieur Systemes et Reseaux - CNS - CRPHT
            Tel : +352 42 59 91 211
            E-mail : benoit.marchal@crpht.lu

----- Forwarded by Benoit Marchal/CNS/CRP-HT on 11/20/00 12:08 PM -----

                    benoit.marcha
                    l@crpht.lu           To:     debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
                                         cc:
                    11/15/00             Subject:     Re: Swiss/French KBD Keymaps
                    03:29 PM

In fact, I'm looking for the Swiss Romand keymap for the console (not for
X). Just a file like sf-latin1.kmap (or fr_CH-latin1.kmap), using by a
powerPC on Linux.

I've looking lot of time and I don't find it on the web. If somebody have
this file, or know where I can find it, thanks in advance,

Regards,

Benoit MARCHAL
___
            Benoit MARCHAL
            Ingenieur Systemes et Reseaux - CNS - CRPHT
            Tel : +352 42 59 91 211
            E-mail : benoit.marchal@crpht.lu

                    Eric Deveaud

                    <edeveaud@pas        To:     benoit.marchal@crpht.lu

                    teur.fr>             cc:
debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Swiss/French KBD
Keymaps
                    edeveaud@past

                    eur.fr

                    11/15/00

                    11:19 AM

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 benoit.marchal@crpht.lu wrote:

> I'm looking for a keymap of a swiss/french keyboard. I don't find this
for
> power PC. If anyone had one, I'm interrested to get it.

           Hi,

take a look at

<URL:http://www.linux-france.org/article/materiel/mac/clavier_rpm2.html>
and
<URL:http://www.linux-france.org/article/materiel/mac/clavier_note.html>

           Eric

--
TD: ... mais ceux-ci ne bénéficieront pas des améliorations comme
mémoire protégée, ni de la [bonne|mauvaise] interface Aqua.