Re: Installing Debian 2.2r2 on a Tibook : help needed !

>is the full path to your kernel really .../target/boot/...  If you are
>booted into the installer, and your hd11 partition is mounted on target,
>then that's the path you'll see, but on hd11 itself, the path should be
>/boot/vmlinux-2.2.18pre21, shouldn't it?   That's where the default kernel
>wound up when I installe from the 2.2r2 CD on my TiBook anyway.  My boot
>line in yaboot was originally:

On a TiBook, I would strongly recommend using my current rsync kernel.
(see http://penguinppc.org/~benh). Older kernels will not properly
identify the 7410 CPU, preventing the basic idle power management from
working.

Also, this kernel will bring you sleep support along with support for the
external VGA output as a mirror. (Well, tested only on the Pismo so far)

Ben.