Re: I installed sawfish-gnome and gdm

Hi Gjermund,

could you tell which kernel version and which X server version your are
using ? You can get the first by typing 'uname -a', and the second with
'X -version'. I've read somewhere that old kernels could mix up
keyboards when used with XFree86 4.xx servers. (But I can't get the hand
on it again.)

Francois

--
Francois Taiani              LAAS-CNRS (http://www.laas.fr)
+33 (0) 561 336 406          Dependable Computing