Making a kernel with Nvidia GeForce2 MX 32Mb support.

Machine: Powermac G4 with Nvidia GeForce2 MX 32Mb
Kernel: 2.4.18
Drivers: Last version.

I've downloaded the sources from Nvidia's home page in .tar:

I untar files, but when i do:

>make install

in Nvidia-kernel folder I can't compile and install Nvidia-kernel files.

I've done a symbolic link (ln -s /usr/src/kernel-headers /usr/src/linux) to avoid a first problem, but I can't solve the second):

os-interface.c:61:asm/ldt.h No such file or directory.
os-interface.c:62:asm/desc.h No such file or directory.

Is this the way to install the driver???

More information:

I can't compile kernel 2.4.18 in my G4.

Can I make it work following Nvidia's instructions??
With what version of XFree86 is posible to run these drivers? (I've read that after compiled and installed they doesn't work)

Can the last version of XFree86 (4.2) run Nvidia GeForce2 with his built in dirvers (if Xfree86 has, i don't know)?, have I got to make some work before compiling XFree86 if it's the case.

Thank you for your help.
God bless Linux.
Greetings from Spain. José Salavert Torres.