Re: Presentation with Free Software

I've also done this.  I used the prosper package (prosper.sf.net) which
provides another document class in LaTeX.  I've used it also to generate
PDF's but for my final presentation, I had to use Acrobat in full screen
mode on a PC running XP (double yuk !! :).  Using EPS figures from xfig
and xmgr resulted in a really "clean" looking presentation (content not
withstanding ;-) ...

Another option for you might be to try Mozilla in full screen mode.  It
can now do MathML, so should take care of any formulae you may have.   A
long time ago, I saw a comp. sci. prof. give his talk in HTML, and that
was cool, as to how well it worked for him.

cheers
vinai