Re: Mozilla plugins

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 18:42, CK wrote:

> which raises another question, since macosx leeches GNU energies by flooding
> free sw related mailing lists with "xxx doesn't compile on osx" messages, [...]

I think it is OK to support Free Software on MacOS X.  GNU has for a
long time worked on getting their software to run on Solaris and other
proprietary systems (and actually GNU was first developed on Solaris).
Free software developers can ignore MacOS X bug reports if they choose,
but I think getting the word out about Free Software to these users is
more of a benefit than spending that little extra time on improving the
software even more for users of GNU and Linux.