Re: unsupported apple hardware and darwin

>The temperature and fan controllers have nice specs; can't find the urls
>right now, but one of'em is for the Analog Devices ADM1030 (I believe that's
>the one in the rackmac and the windtunnel, but this is all from memory,
>so ymmv).  Just ask if you need to know more.

Yah, I know about those specs for newer machines. I'm not sure about
older HW though.

>Regarding the ata100: which one?

The new ATA/100 that is part of UniNorth 2. It's very similar to
the previous Apple ATA controllers, though the timing reg seem to
be split in 2 registers now, and I need to figure out it's format.
I don't fully trust the timings setup by OF here, though decrypting
them may still help, I'm in the process of disassembling the Apple
kext to get the timings that it sets.

Ben.