Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 04:14:10PM +0100, Alain Perry wrote:
> > I supposed this is due to my graphic cards (NVIDIA) which is not the
> > same as yours.
>
> I don't think the video card has anything to do with it.

radeonfb is where there's the backlight control for ATI radeon card.

so it probably means the nvidia framebuffer driver have to provide a
struct backlight_controller (which it doesn't seems to actually)

see drivers/video/radeonfb.c and arch/ppc/plateforms/pmac_backlight.c

--
Tab