wxPython bungled? Torrent wont run properly...

Hoi,

I have this minor trouble with btdownloadgui (the bittorrent dialog).

It is working fine on my i386 under winslow and debian-linux - but on
the Powerbook it fails to show the progress bar, update the UI properly
and the button disappears, too.

http://www.gtnw.de/~tr/bittorrent.jpg
(since it's now officially permitted to download Fahrenheit 911 ;) )

I figured it might have something to do with the wxPython? But I might
as well be wrong.

Does anyone here use torrent more frequently ore happen to know how to
resolve this?

Thx,

	Timo Reimerdes