Re: Porting ppc Linux to Xbox 360?

Lee Braiden wrote:

> I for one hope this never happens.  Every X-Box bought is another sale for
> Microsoft.  That sale will not only help them to dominate the software
> market, but the hardware and entertainment markets too.

With the current Xbox, m$ takes a loss on every machine sold and
makes it up in games sales.

If people buy an xbox and only run Linux on it, then that does
hurt m$.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Microsoft is finally bringing all of its Windows operating system families
under one roof. It will combine all of the features of CE, stability and
support of ME and the speed of NT.
It will be called Windows CEMENT...