Re: My Debian/MacMini web pages

> I suppose ubuntu is certainly worth a try,
It is. :)

> but my immediate problem is
> preparing a hard disk partition for Linux in Mac mini.
Try it with the OS X Install CD/DVD.
Pop it in, press 'C' during boot (starting from when you hear the chime)
and then search the menubar for the 'harddisk service program' (Or
something like that. Sorry, badly translated German ;).)
There you can split partitions, delete, resize, and so on.
I'm afraid you will have to reinstall OS X after that, so make sure to
have a current backup.

> The ISP is very unlikely to selectively block out
> one particular site,
Unless you're in China ^^

Best Regards,
Maxi