Re: volunteer to fix ALSA for every PPC subarch found! :-)

On a related issue, snd_powermac doesn't do power management on my
PowerBook5,6 so whenever it comes up from hibernation (I use suspend2
over encrypted swap) sound is gone until I kill all applications using
it and reload the module. I have no idea how to fix this because
apparently alsa adds its own powermanagement layer (is that really
useful?), but I would much appreciate if that could be fixed by someone
who takes up this bounty.

johannes