Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 12:27:51AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Does it help to remember that SMP-safe is irrelevant to OldWorld Pmacs,
> since there are none-such?

Actually, there are. Apple even shipped a few of them that way, plus
there were upgrade cards available. I purchased a dual 200MHz upgrade
for my 7600 at one point. While it was not as big an improvement as
you might think, I did have it using both chips in Linux at one point.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com