Some problems with a radeon 8500

Hi,

I have some problems with my Radeon 8500 on my Macintosh G4.

I'm now under dapper but I had the same problem with a debian sid.

If I kill the X server (by stopping gdm (/etc/init.d/gdm stop)) the
fonts on the console (with radeonfb) become completely unreadable, if I
restart X it's readable again.

A second problem, the 3D seems to skip a lot of frames (the dri is
enabled). For example if I run a 3D screensaver, the screensaver
blinks.

A last one, radeonfb seems to find 2 monitors

radeonfb: Monitor 1 type CRT found
radeonfb: EDID probed
radeonfb: Monitor 2 type CRT found
radeonfb: EDID probed

I have two heads on the card but only one monitor connected.

Somebody has the same problems?

Regards

Laurent