Re: Builds disturbed by the usage of a 64bit kernel.

Le Fri, May 18, 2007 at 07:37:07AM +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :

> Do you know what exactly is causing this problem ? Or could you list the
> 140 packages which you already detected to be problematic ?

Hi Sven,

Out of the 140 packages using ./configure, 30 used ppc64, but only one
faild to build for this reason.

The cowbuildd is on a machine at work that I left running this weekend
to collect as many logs as possible before stopping the experiment (I
need its CPUs to work for my research during buisness days :)

I will report a summary monday,

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy