Re: new appletouch alpha version

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 13:02 +0200, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

> As he/we don't own powerpc hardware anymore and we don't want to break
> appletouch powerpc support, could someone with a newer powerbook give
> this driver a go and report the results to sven ?

The proper way to do this is to send *patches* to the existing driver to
all people listed in the driver as well as linux-usb and/or linux-input
lists.

Until then, I'm not willing to look at a completely new file when I
can't even tell what it changes over the old driver.

Alternatively, you can of course keep maintaining it out-of-tree. Good
luck with that with the ever-changing usb APIs.

johannes