REPLY URGENT.

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: sahi_bidu164@yahoo.in

- I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank in the Group Bank of African B.O.A, AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I got your impressive information through an international business enquiry HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.