MOST URGENT

Good day sir,

I am Colonel Don Admas, a Burkina Faso Army Under peacekeeping unit West Africa; I
will be going on retirement very soon. My purpose of contacting you is that I want
to place my funds for investment in Reputable Firm overseas or establish a joint
business with you under your care as I'm deficient in this area and thereby depend
on your proficiency and resiliency to handle the investment for me in your
country, I hope you will be capable to run the investment program
 Please contact me for more details.

Yours Faithfully
Colonel Don Admas

______________________________________________________Szezon nyitó nyárigumi akciók a www.gumi1.hu portálon!