Re: libvlccore0: VLC shuts down with "Illegal Instruction" warning opening any media

terça, 07 de abril de 2009,
Gunther Furtado <gunfurtado@gmail.com> escreveu:

>Subject: libvlccore0: VLC shuts down with "Illegal Instruction"

[...]

>whenever I try to open any kind of media VLS shuts down with nothing
>but an "Illegal Instruction"
>notice.

The forwarded message bellow reports the current situations. Just to
inform the G3 users.

The version in stable (0.8.6h) works fine. [Thanks Jose JORGE.]

thanks,

forwarding-------

--
Gunther Furtado