xorg.conf powerbook g4 kde 4.2.2

Hi there

Im really happy to have gotten a powerbook g4, was a PC user before.
And lenny works great. No installation issues. Good work!
Maybe I should add that I encryted the whole system with the installer.

1. I havent worked on getting the wireless to go. Any Links to HOWTOs are
welcome.

2. Does anybody have a working xorg.conf for a powerbook g4 with ati 9700
(rv350)?

I cant enable Desktop effects on kde 4.2.2 :( If I enable effects the xserver
freezes and so I cant even get into the console by alt-ctrl-f1. Turning the
computer off is the only solution.

Direct Rendering worked out of the box, but I dont really know how to get
compositing to work.

I also have a problem with the colours in kde. Some blue colours like the
default K-Menu-symbol is some kind of orange :)

I just changed the driver to radeon in xorg.conf yet. Oh, and I set UseFBdev
to false after having a problem with weird fonts in tty1 when i stopped gdm.

$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf
[snip]
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "de"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "lv3:lwin_switch"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
        Driver          "radeon"
        BusID           "PCI:0:16:0"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "false"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Configured Monitor"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Monitor         "Configured Monitor"
EndSection

3. Is it possible to scroll or right click without an external mouse on the
touchpad?

Im thankful for every comment or links on this and the wireless installation.

greetz
drz

------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc